View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 10:00 AM   #293
Todd68Chevy

Re: Thread #2: Early Hauler Pictures...

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
I remember you've had this one, Todd. By long term I thought you meant taking a long time. Now I see you were punning, right? Loooong term by 6"

I wish at least one of these trucks I've show I could claim as mine. One day hopefully I'll find one in my bucket. I'm a vintage truck guy but got deep into 67-72s around '80 as my preferred daily drivers/work trucks and on from there out of necessity. I'm not getting any younger, so need to start gettin'
No I hadn't thought of that and actually meant long time. We use to work on it quite a bit but life got busy and it just sits waiting to get done. I have my 68 C10 and also bought a running driving 37 International that I have been enjoying when I can so this has taken a back burner. I also have a 40 Chevy fire truck that has been waiting a long time to be finished. One of these days.

I am not sure why the picture is upside down.
Attached Images

I currently own: 1940 Chevy Fire truck (project), 1946 Chevy truck (project), 1946 Chevy 1 Ton pick up, 1953 Chevy school bus (storage area), 1968 Chevy C10 (I have drove for 26 years), 1994 Chevy C2500 (daily driver), 2005 GMC crew cab K2500 (parts hauler) and more trucks for parts.
Todd68Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote