View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 03:21 AM   #916
dieseldawg142

Re: '64 chevy 2wd to 4wd

a little more Prowler work.
was digging threw spare junk and found this grey thing, so i added some styrene to it and it will become the rooftop a/c unit. installed the other inner fender, made a door. found a panel with 3 sq door handles in the junk pile, wish i had 1 more for all the storage boxes, and made a flip down step under the door
Name:  IMG_3984.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  35.9 KBName:  IMG_3985.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  31.9 KB

got the bumper on and a spare tire...could'nt belive it, but i also found a "vinyl"spare tire cover in my junk pile...where it came from is beyond me, but i'll take it...lol
started a jack, got the tailwheel from an airplane that will go on it once i got the length.
have'nt found any scale propane tanks, so i started scratching some out of exacto blade containers, round glass from airplane bomber turrets, and some styrene. i'll wait till there done and see how they turn out, if they look like cr*p i'll make a tank cover...
and my ever-so-smart wifey found a place that makes 1/25 scale doll house stuff...so i got a fridge, sink, stove, bathroom set up and cabinets coming, and cheap, less than 30 clams...
Name:  IMG_3986.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  33.0 KBName:  IMG_3988.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  23.9 KB
dieseldawg142 is offline   Reply With Quote