Thread: The lunch box
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 09:12 PM   #14
The Ohioian

Re: The lunch box

I thought I started a build thread apparently ten years of watching people post in the wrong area don’t teach me. The first seat I built was a bench out of a ranger came with the truck. I found a leather love seat in a ally ripped the leather off and hand stitched it on with button tuft to take up the extra material. My wife thought it was good and she gave the ok to buy a machine. That was sometime in the first four years of the engine swap. It was never Comfortable (fords sit different) I am still learning to use my machines and I need to buy a welt foot for the piping.

The whole process took two bench seats and one of the covers I did not have enough material to finish the passenger. But this whole project has been to prove to my wonderful wife that I can build and manage my own truck.

As I’ve been lurking for years I have seen projects come and get great parts and disappear with never in my opinion getting finished. I have enjoyed this forum and am proud to be a part of it and this will be a journey for me.
Attached Images

The Ohioian is offline   Reply With Quote