Thread: Crash's 69 K10
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 11:24 PM   #57
Crash_OK

Re: Crash's 72 K10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
Mark, I am probably just going to make a block off plate. I will make an extra for you if I do.

What makes start thinking about stainless lines? It looks like you already have the oem style installed? or did you bend them yourself? If you do buy some, I used Inline tube they look good but don't fit the way I expected.

Great work on the engine paint. I thought about painting mine orange too but that school to the north and to the south has me hating orange so much I just painted the block black. I hope to build some custom valve covers some day, so I didn't paint them.
Mike,

That would be great on the plate...

I bent all the lines myself (at one time I was good at bending tubing).. but I am not sure it is what I am looking for...

The flash on the camera makes the paint look a little orange... it is not.. it is a dark red... I am with you on the orange... never...

I am going to need to have the transmission to transfer case adapter machined a little.. Nothing to difficult.. Is that something you could help me with? If not do you know of a good machine shop?

Thanks... have a great day..

Crash's 69 4x4 SWB

Crash's Roof over Lake Home

Crash's 1988 Land Cruiser Build
Crash_OK is offline   Reply With Quote