Thread: Project 69SWB
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 04:36 PM   #85
RWB-713

Re: Project 69SWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69swb View Post
That sounds like some great advice. I'm entering into uncharted territory here... just going slow and trying to think things through so I don't screw up my cab. I figured I will get everything tacked in and then hang a door to make sure my gaps look good.
That's how I did it too, just tacked the rockers & pillars together and then hung a door. Almost found a huge problem with my doors, but it turns out I was overlooking that the door hinges adjust on both the door side, and the cab side. Tryin to get it to line up with only the cab adjustment wasn't going well. I still have a little repair to do on the door, but the gaps all came out very nice I thought, expecially considering how much i had to replace, and that it's my first time doing this.

I as well, like your table/dolly.. I see me having numerous uses for one of those in the near future. Especially since I think i'm about to have to clean out part of my shop to make room for some newq parts and some new equipment
RWB-713 is offline   Reply With Quote