View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 05:49 PM   #23
rustbucket66

Re: Canadian Rustbucket 66

I didn't know they were hard to chrome plate. Hmmm. Here are some pics of the seats I got from a wrecker. Came out of a 2002 extended cab 1500 2wd. They will be reupholstered to the right color, but they had a few features I like. The seatbelts are built right into the seat itself, no holes in the cab for the upper mount. Nothing electric at all, don't see the point, once it is in the right position, it doesn't move. Has a flip up centre, so it can be a bench seat for more than 2 passengers. The console has some storage inside it also. Next, it came from a 2 wheel drive, so no big hump in the middle, and it fits the floor of my cab pretty good. The other feature I needed is that the seat flips forward to get access behind the seat. The four door trucks and suburbans don't do that, only the extended cabs, and the straight cabs. Put some dynamat also, man is that stuff expensive. Just ridiculous. Chip Foose recommends it, I love Chip, but the stuff is way over priced. I couldn't find an alternative, so I just bit the bullet.
Attached Images

rustbucket66 is offline   Reply With Quote