View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 10:38 AM   #1668
Rich72C10
Mr. Cheyenne

Re: What did you do to your truck today.The 3rd chapter

since getting my truck back from my brother its not what have I done to my truck today but what I have done everyday LOL!

In the last week I have:

Got my Side Mounted Rally spear tire installed - took a 8 inch bolt from ebay!
removed my radio and ordered a new Classic Sound radio/speakers from http://garytayman.com/
Bought a white radio delete plate here on the forums and installed yesterday (thought I was going to be without a radio longer, so that will be for sale soon)
re-did the dash with properly painted lens and replaced the tin from 70shortfleet
Replaced hard as rock/splitting vacuum lines for ducts (starting from reservoir to dash).
Found out I have a original GM key but the keychain had worn a hole so big the middle values where gone (LocDoc sold me a glovebox lock and is making me two new keys that match my truck).

The fun does not stop there, parts on the way for days to come! Like rubber stops for the glovebox. Screws / j-nuts for the headlight bezel and other screws/spings for the headlight cans.

'72 Chevy C10 Cheyenne *Super WHT/MED BRONZE/WHT
SBC 350 | TH350 | LWB | AC | Buddy Seats
Upgrades: Tilt | Front Sway Bar | Radio | Sliding Window | Bed Spare w/Lock
Bed Rails | Full LEDs | Courtesy Lights | Tachometer | Glovebox Lock & Light | Head Light Relays | *Upgraded Fully Super Trim
Rich72C10 is offline   Reply With Quote