Thread: 95 sierra rcsb
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 11:26 PM   #4
gmt400

Re: 95 sierra rcsb

Exterior; Repaint stock color,Ive got a cowl hood, smooth rollpan,smooth door handles which Ill probably end up tossing in favor for some yukon rear handles(key hole-less).
Ive got a shaved tailgate for it too.I plan on shaving the 3rd brake light aswell Im going to do something a little different there.
Interior; will stay mostly stockish,I put some escalade gauges in swapped in some slt buckets and console(which will be tossed in favor of a custom built at some point).I may add some more billet here and there and at some point I will have the seats recovered and while they are at it I plan to have some interior plastics covered too. I put some escalade handles in and some billet specialty window cranks and with a billet shifter.
Wheels; Ive got 17x10 Boyd Coddington timneless 5s on it now but when I get more into the suspension of it Ill have to get something different it will be something in billet with wide wheels out back likely in a r20".
Suspension; Now it has belltech 2in drop spindles a hanger shackle kit out back. My next big purchase some ART tubular control arms. In the rear Id like to do a 4link with coilovers.
Drivetrain; 305,4l60e,3.42,this area on the truck is bonestock w/ the exception of a K&N CAI which I should have just saved my money pretty much a waste. but someday Ill run a vortech 350 or 383 in it I really like the looks of the TPI setup but from what I hear Id be better off just using a bigblock throttle body probably a lot simpler.
Right now Im pretty much just trying save up top buy all the goodies for it.
gmt400 is offline   Reply With Quote