View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 08:49 PM   #60
KevsClassics
TILT COLUMN GURU

Re: 69-72 Blazer Jimmy Calendar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vogel View Post
I cannot beleive that Kevin did not post up his beutiful 2wd,... seems a crime.
Thanks Tom for thinking about my Blazer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YBNORML View Post
I vote Kevs for the cover next year!!!
Thanks for the big compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dialric View Post
Hey Jeff,is there anyway i can bow out of the calendar Compettion and let Kevsclassics take my place? I know he has been an active member for some time and deserves a spot more than I do. please see what you can do. thank you
dialric, Thank you very much for the Super cool jester. But please don't take your beautiful Blazer out of the competition on my account. My Blazer has been done for quite some time and has had it's fair share of coverage. Let you're Blazer get some well deserved attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffg1010 View Post
I am a huge fan of Kevin's Blazer, it is one of my top 5 favorites on here. But, with that said, I would prefer to just let someone nominate him next year. After all, I will need a lot of cool Blazer's next year too.

It just opens the door for a lot of complaints from other nominees. And... the nominations were open for a couple weeks and nobody threw his into the ring. (an oversight I'm sure, but we'll remember him next year) I can think of a couple others that I expected to see on here, but didn't emerge. In fact, 3 of my top 5 favorite Blazers are not on here- (if you take yours off, that'll be 4 )

I will allow you to let you withdraw yours- if you wish, but I am not going to get into swapping out. A very noble move, but I am afraid we just need to move forward with what we have.

Kev, hope that's cool with you too.
Jeff, Yes of course I'm cool. It's very cool for you to have these calenders done . I can see it's a whole lot of work. And I would not want to interfere. Thanks for the compliments.

64 Impala SS Conv

72 Blazer 2wd

75 Jimmy 2wd

63 Belair wagon

02 Silverado ext cab. DD

RIP EL JAY
KevsClassics is offline   Reply With Quote