Thread: MAR-K rant
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 04:35 PM   #11
vfrdude

Re: MAR-K rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
What hours do you work?Do you think someone lives there?How could it take 10 minutes on Saturday to open the shop and help you unless someone lived there?And,maybe they`d want to work on their own truck or spend time with their family on their day of.It would more than likely eat up a 1/2 day for your 10 minute load-up.How long would it take you,door to door?Just because you came off of some coin doesn`t make the world owe you anything more than what you bought.You`re trying to save shipping costs by asking them to do something beyond their terms.Did you offer to pay someone overtime to accomodate you?Shipping requires crating and the parts are large.Save $200 and go there during business hours and pick it up.Spend money on gas and use your truck and time.Lose pay from your job to do it.Or...you could spend $200 for the service.It`s just the way the world works.I know I`ve aggrevated you with this,not my intention.Just seems you needed some perspective here,like it or not.You ranted,I responded.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

'95 Honda VFR750F

Used to have a '71 Chevy Stepside, Guards Red, Lowered 4" rear, 3" front, White Oak bed wood, 700R4 w/373 gears until some low life stole it!
vfrdude is offline   Reply With Quote