View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 11:50 PM   #1
64c20crewcab

My Build - FINALLY...

Well it been a long hard road the past few years but looks like there is some hope. Finally I am able to start work on my rig. I've been around this site since last summer and have picked up a few pieces of knowledge from you'z guy'z! Thanks!

I purchased my daily driven 64 C20 CrewCab in Jan 05 just outside Napa, CA. It's been on the road for this entire time and I've not been able to do much aside from keeping the sb350 running.

Looks like luck is on my side now and I will be able to spend some time and a few $$ this year on my beast.

Just today I picked up an Eaton H072 3rd member with the hard to find 4.10 ratio out of a 72 Chevy PU. I was notified by a local member "justcuz" of the find last weekend. Will be installing that this weekend. THANKS CUZ!

Recent work includes the swapping of carbs: q-jet to a ebrock 1405. Just picked up the ebrock 2703 intake and have a set of heads on the way as well. Wanna make it run with the best of em and still be able to drive it daily.

Here are a few pics of the stages it has gone through. nothing special but it'z a start. the first shot is the day I bought it. Covered in Californian snow... Drove it all the way back to SoCal at bout 75-80 all the way.

Will post more images soon of what it was like when I bought it.
Thanks Y'all!
Attached Images

1964 C20 Long Stepside 3 Door Crew Cab
- Armbruster-Stageway Conversion

Y2K INDN Chief

"ONE OF A KIND, NOT ONE OF THE CROWD"
Aug 2010 - Front end frame cleanup & engine swap done!!!
June 2011 - Rear end bagged
Sept 2011 - Rebuild motor top end
Sept 2012 - Parked and slowly working on it.
Aug 2013 - Front end bagged - finally!
Aug 2014 - Stepside swap conversion done. Finally ready to start bodywork! Have a few KEWL ideas...
Here is my build thread:
http://www.67-72chevytrucks.com/vboa...d.php?t=335427
64c20crewcab is offline   Reply With Quote