View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 09:56 AM   #72
Greg B

Re: Two is easier then one 1965 GMC S/W/BB build

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoot_mcgrute View Post
This place has every kind of truck person out there, a lot of us spend time in the garage working on things and will look but not comment. I have a few frequent posters in my thread but I know more people are looking at it than that and liking what's going on. Don't get discouraged at the lack of replies, we are all watching and looking forward to seeing how it will end up
Nice to see the responses from some of you out there. We have really made significant progress on this build and look forward to sharing with like minded individuals Robert is a highly intelligent yet humble fabricator that is always looking to improve whatever he builds even if it doesn't have wheels. We are members on other various forums and are used to seeing a lot of activity on our threads. When I posted My truck on the Craigs List finds thread there wasn't one comment or a welcome message so we thought that was a little strange. I've come to the conclusion that I posted in the wrong area and need to read more and learn the ways of this forum. Thanks for the encouragement and responses, We are very proud of what we've have accomplished and excited to continue this journey.
Greg B is offline   Reply With Quote