Thread: My 1st 68 panel
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 04:31 PM   #47
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: My 1st 68 panel

Decent progress for today so far. Had slow day in the sign shop so decided to get my helper to give me a hand getting the old cross member out of the truck. Wend real easy with no busted knuckles or even a curse word. Hope the replacement goes back in as easy. While it is out gonna clean up and paint what won't be accessible once the cross member is installed.

Ordered up my brake shoes, rear brake hose, tie rods & sleeves and some gaskets from Rock auto so hopefully that stuff will be here soon. Only thing that kinda pissed me off with them is they hit me with shipping from 3 warehouses. I almost cancelled the order but Napa was still more expensive by a good bit. Oh well.

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote