View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 01:10 PM   #56
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: CPP again....I'll never learn ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPPJEFF View Post
It was actually a bit of a blessing in disguise when Josh gassed us for me bending over backwards and giving memebers super super deep discounts. Honestly i am super busy and was struggling to stay on top of the members needs hile doing my daily buisness that when he pulled us it was truly a sigh of relief! I am not looking to come back i just want to make sure everyone is taken care of thats all, same way before we were removed. See you in a bit!
Now to be an ass do you seriously think constantly talking crap about Josh will get you anywhere? It really does make you look petty in the eyes of many...
And franklly it is starting to piss me off on a personal level. I would love to see things work out for all, as vendor issues are not a thing we aspire towards. However, your comments are seriously getting old. I know you're from Cali where crassness is acceptable. Darlin, I was born n raised in New York. I moved south to get away from that junk.. but sadly the New Yorker is close to coming back out.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote