View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 01:56 PM   #65
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Re: CPP again....I'll never learn ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh View Post
Just my $0.02. It's not the fact CPP has problems with some orders, everyone does eventually. It's the way they are handled that causes the issue. When a customer has a problem and is told it is their fault or they do not know what they are talking about it doesn't sit will with most. If the problems were taken care of appropriately to start with instead of being brushed aside or ignored or simply some communication in place when problems do arise it would be much better. I would suggest looking into Bob Farrell's line of customer service. Give em the pickle, in the end is making every last ounce of $$$ worth pissing off people and giving yourself and those who support/supported you for years a bad rap for doing so? I used to send people your way way before you guys were even a vendor on the site due to the reputation your parts have.

I would love to be able to stand behind you guys 100%, but the general way your customer support comes across to customers makes that impossible.
I agree Josh there is always room for improvement, thanks for all your buisness in the past! You have a *****in website brutha and i mean that!
CPPJEFF is offline   Reply With Quote