View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 09:40 PM   #636
HO455
Post Whore

Re: Working Man's Burbon

I know the feeling when you get a good carburetor you hate to lose it. Good job on figuring out the problem with your Qjet. It is unfortunate that it was one of those un-repairable problems.
Its interesting that you have found Qjets to be finicky where I have the opposite opinion of them. They are usually pretty easygoing compared to lots of other carburetors I've come across. Unless you try to bolt one off of a 230CI on a 454CI engine. Then you got your work cut out for you trying to getting it to idle
We have had some folks at work get sick (NON COVID) this week so I've had to work straight through since my last post until today and I've had a bunch of catch up to do just to keep the home front happy. But will I have some more Qjet information to post when I get some more time to tune the WMB.
If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377
HO455 is offline   Reply With Quote