View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 06:55 PM   #10
see ten
WTB this ad

Re: Excellent cruise-in!

I'm glad you guys like the pictures. I've taken way more then what was posted in the link... that's the HAMB and they frown on anything that's post 65 so I try to keep it on topic for them. I've got tons of pics from this cruise posted on my Facebook. This is the best cruise-in that I've been to Period! There is usually live music scattered all throughout the event... everything from a kid with a guitar playing for tips to a full orchestra... seriously... there was a full orchestra set up there one night. If I had to guess... it's a 700+ car cruise on a good night.
There's a group of us from LaFayette that make the drive just about every month that the weather is fit to go... Although I didn't go tonight... The Coker tire cruise is tomorrow and I wanted to clean my truck up for it. Yea... I coulda done both of them... but I can eat out tomorrow since I skipped Gadsden tonight. I've had people meet us at my place and follow us down ... would be glad to have anyone else tag along that wants to check it out as well. Just give me a shout.
see ten is offline   Reply With Quote