View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 05:19 PM   #68
6BT 56

Re: My 56 6bt 4X4 build.

Hi luther .

I think Im going to use the stock batt location. Will have to see tho as the exh comes up there as well . I will use 0 gauge batt cables . The factory is tha or maby even 2/0.

I dont plan to have this truck seeing too much extream use so I hope Im good to go on the intercooler. Will wait and find out. Im also going to find another GMC oil presure gauge and see if by chance it will read air / boost pressure . Thought that would be kinda cool. Concerned tho as the hole on a factory op gauge is real small. Pressure is pressure tho Rite? I Have a empty spot on the dash where the oem amp gauge would have been.

Also Im going to use a raycor fuel filter and mount the housing on the firewall. The neat thing abt this is It has dual inlets and outlets. I will plumb it before the cummins fuel pump and put the return line directly into it . This way I will only have to run one line to my fueltank.

Here is a pick of my painted hubcaps Im going to use . Not as cool as the chrome ones but I think they will suit the truck.

Ryanroo... thanks for the heads up on the fuel sol. I was quite sure that was it . juts not 100% becouse of the other cylindershaped sol on the side of the pump.

I may still use a hyd clutch setup. Not sure yet . I will be using the stock pedals tho no matter what.
Attached Images

6BT 56 is offline   Reply With Quote