View Single Post
Old 03-19-2002, 10:13 PM   #13
busterwivell

You get FINED for no Insurance? Here in Az they try to tell me insurance is unfair because the poor can't afford it. Well, then who are the buses for? And Califronia wants to give drivers licenses to Illegal aliens?
A friend got rearended here in his BMW by a homeless guy who lived in a tent outside of town. The cops didn't even want to come to the scene. He had no license, no registration, no insurance, and after they cited him for all the violations, they let him go........and watched him drive down the street! My friend's insurance premiums go up because his company had to pay! What a great country!
Last Thursday night and last Friday afternoon two different incidents of illegal aliens sneaking in to the country......Friday, south of Tucson......after darkk.....a F@@D crew cab pickup with FOURTY-ONE ILLEGAL ALIENS rolls over after BOTH rear tire blow (DUH) and all are air lifted to area hospitals. Friday on Interstate 19, TWENTY ONE in a pickup roll over while running from the Border Patrol, one dead, 20 airlifted to area hospitals, and the news says the cost to taxpayers for their treatment will exceed 500,000.00. And you guys get fined for no insurance? What a concept!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I'm venting AGAIN!!!!!!!!
66 Chevrolet Malibu 2 dr 4 speed
71 Chevrolet C30 Longhorn
86 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS (Sold)
01 Chevrolet Tahoe
IM - BUSTERWIVE@aol.com