Thread: HeavyMetalChevy
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 01:12 AM   #112
HeavyMetalChevy
Just a Member

Re: HeavyMetalChevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
psst, you made 1 more comments after this...

I know...Because it soooo enlightening to have you do the exact thing that you say will not happen on this site....No if, and, buts, but PERIOD.. lol obviously I am worth keeping on this board... Thank you guys. I feel I could be agreat asset on the team as well.

Anyway, I meant how you and Randy are handling it. I did not say whom was right or wrong. Ask Randy, he and I have been at odds before over site stuff. Your assumptions are incorrect. Please let us know how you are handling the rest and stop avoiding the issues at hand
I am not avoiding the issues Liz...Gosh you are tough cookie. I am confronting the issues by speaking with everyone from a one on one standpoint. Otherwise referred to as arguing. Like I mentioned waaaay earlier....There is a difference between reasons and excuses,,,,most get them twisted....I don't I have reasons for my delays....not lame excuses and I am handling business and taking care of these situations. So can we please stop debating and let me do exactly that. No threats, crack comments, and such. lol For the record...I do not smoke crack...I sell it and just like my parts...my product sell themselves... If I was shady as people portray or I seem.... How have I had so much success on this site, outside of it, and so forth. A salesman is only as good as his product....I would not have numerous repeat customers and people who still drive from states away to get my parts if I was so unreliable and "cracked out" lmao
GM ZZ4 Hot Cam 1.5 roller rockers.375hp Aluminum
TH400(3rd)
71 SWB frame off with 68 body. POSI

PayPal: remimartin257@aol.com
Business Inquires: 812 801 5111
"Help me, help you" that's my motto

Members met... BuildinA68, jessewebb, daddymoo2, 70STOVEBOLT, irishfan77, feller, fine69, chevytruckguy70, jamie72, Nohatch, 2112, drtydog
HeavyMetalChevy is offline   Reply With Quote