Thread: Jans 53
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 07:14 PM   #67
iowaboynca

Re: Jans 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGal View Post
Spent a couple days making some tools to start banging some dents out. The banging didn't last long before my neighbor across the street showed his disapproval by beating on something in his back yard with a bat every time I paused...took me a while before I caught onto his tantrum.LOL. So I've taken a break this week. The temp for the week has been between 103 and 111 today, so it was a good time for a break.
man that's too bad about the neighbor...I've got some fellow car guys in my neighborhood so its not too bad and we all try to be respectful of everyone. With that being said, with all our kids and projects, and our houses butt up again a field so its not the most quiet.

Man i hear you about the heat. Lost the compressor in my A/C unit last thursday. (thank god it only got to 105 today vs the 108 forecast ) The wife and i have decided to replace the whole unit. That's going to take a nice chunk out of the truck budget. Anyway stay cool and hopefully you'll get your neighbor off your back.