Thread: MD Suburban metal cuts
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 08:59 AM   #23
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Suburban metal cuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71blksuper4x4 View Post
Richard, I am thinking I am need of a section of roof/drip rail above the rear Side large windows. I am needing just above the suburban roof line indentation ....all the way to the window. I’ll let you know how long if you think you have one in decent shape with no scaly/pitted rust. Thanks Trevor
Trevor,
Raining its butt off here today but supposed to let up this afternoon if I saw correctly. I "think" the orange burb has really nice ones and will get better pics so you can mark exactly what you need cut.

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote