Thread: MD Suburban metal cuts
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 03:27 PM   #32
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Suburban metal cuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71blksuper4x4 View Post
Hey Richard, this is what I am trying to fill in. This should explain I need the drip rail flange on the roof that gets spot welded to the drip railing. Then I am asking you to cut it just above the extra body line that a Burb roof has. I burnt through one of mine when I was trying to remove it.
Trevor
Here is what I cut out. I unbolted it from the lower half. The pc is just shy of 48" just bc it made no difference in the shipping cost from 40''. anything longer than 48'' and the cost almost doubled being over sized. If I did not cut it correctly I still have the entire driver side to try again lol. $55 shipped if it is correct. PP in my sig below

Thanks

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote