View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 07:15 PM   #1
Olin

New with a 69 in a garage.

Just found the site, and it looks like there is a lot of good stuff on here. I have a 1969 1/2 ton Chevy Longbed. My parents bought this truck when I was about 4 years old, and it became mine when my Dad past away while I was in high school. The truck has been sitting in a garage since the end of my freshman year of college 7 years ago. On my way home from school about 100 miles in to a 200 mile trip it lost compression and had to be towed the rest of the way home. I haven't been able to tear in to the truck to figure out what is wrong with it since because I was finishing college, but I'm hoping I'll be able to start doing something with the truck in the next couple years. When I do go through it I would like to salvage the 350 if possible because my Dad and I rebuilt it when I was a kid, but the 3 and granny low and the rear-end are gone for sure. I haven't done that much planning because I don't want to drive myself crazy. I don't have any pics, but if I run accross some I'll post them up.

James
Olin is offline   Reply With Quote