View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 08:56 PM   #119
Jake1971

Re: 1972 GMC Suburban part out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake1971 View Post

Adam, I paid for the gas tank straps on 8-5-2015. Are you going to ship them?
Quote:
On 08-19-2015, 07:42 PM I posted this:

Still waiting over two weeks now... OP logs on every day but does not acknowledge posts pertaining to parts he has been paid for... Good thing I paid for the PayPal fees...
Quote:
Originally Posted by budnikguy View Post
Sorry guys, I have had to make a move.......and moving 30+ trucks and thousands of parts has been a gi-normous undertaking. I am about half way done...hope to get it wrapped up this Monday...please hang in there with me..I will get those gas tank strap sent out ASAP. I appreciate your patience and understanding with my situation.
In regard to me logging in, I have it on my phone and whenever I hit the interent it shows me s a log in......just wanted to clarify.
Quote:
Hey Adam, it's all good. I understand how moving can be a pain. I am selling my home and buying another, we close in about a month. Let everyone know when you ship our parts so we can expect delivery. Best of luck with moving all those trucks. If one or more find their way to Texas I will take good care of them for you.
Quote:
Hey Adam, we are moving the weekend of the 19th. I need to know if you intend to ship the gas tanks straps and associated hardware that I paid for a month ago in good faith within the next week or should I request a refund thru PayPal. Please respond in thread.

Paul.
Hey Adam,
I understand all too well about moving and injuries but it has been over a month now.
Since it is so close to my moving day, please refund my $48 for the gas tank straps so I will not have to pursue a refund thru PayPal. I no longer anticipate your shipping them. Even if you did ship it, the item would not arrive prior to my moving day, 9-19-2015.

Again, please respond in thread.

Last edited by leddzepp; 09-13-2015 at 11:27 AM.
Jake1971 is offline   Reply With Quote