View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 11:15 PM   #79
Ptjsk

Re: Ptjsk '72 Jimmy Build

Then I find out that the carpet I ordered through Rock Auto is not correct for my application.

After an hour on the phone, I now find that ACC does not offer a CST for the Jimmy's cargo area. I didn't realize that there were differences.

They do offer the CST cargo area for Blazers.????? So I guess I have to order the Blazer cargo area if I want to have for the CST package.

Then a hell of a lot of fun attempting to talk to anyone at Rock Auto. They want all communication only available through computer. So they want me to send the entire carpet set back. All I need is the cargo area changed out for the CST package. And to top that off, the box the carpet arrived in was mutilated! Torn, ripped and taped over much of the box. Obviously, I can't return it in the same box as directed.

After a hell of a lot of frustration, and leaving a message at Rock Auto's Headquarters, I did receive a call back.

I had to send him my VIN, the factory part number, and pictures of product as well as the box. Hopefully I will be able to come to a resolve soon.

Pat
Attached Images

Ptjsk is offline   Reply With Quote