View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 10:54 AM   #14
Rokcrln

Re: LFD's low buck truck build!

Well right now it is 21* out side in sunny California and I will not be able to spray the primer on Lemon Drop so it should be running today and once I find a seat (and cut up the parts truck sitting in front of it) it wil be on the road. Comming off the trailer the brakes seemed good and I have two new rotors sitting in the bed as well! I am going to try and keep it a semi driving resto/ custom as it goes. I will swap out the rotors the same week end it gets lowered. then the week end I cut the frame I will pull the bed and set it aside for shorting, have the drive shaft made (one piece) and be able to drive it while I do the bed work. The only real down time will be when I do the interior rust paint work because I will have the glass out to fix and rust I find. This way I can finish the interior and put in new glass and keep it running while the rest of the body is done.

I have already been offered a set of Air Ride bags from "PorterBuilt Street Rods" to use for load levlers. He is donating them to the build I jusat pay shipping. I will get a bag price so it can be included in the build.
Thanks Nate!

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote