View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 10:47 AM   #23
LT7A

Re: old truck new dash dont do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmanyhearts View Post
It seems that my new dash project is making some people upset on here so I wanted to take a minute to a apologize to all the people on here I might have offended My goal was to blend or meld old and new together if I didnt have such a huge brain fart and cut the original dash out I would have used the old dash with the new components but I am past that now I cant get a dash so I'm using what I have again I am sorry if I offended anyone
This is a relatively old thread but I found it while looking for dash pics. JP, you don't have any reason to apologize. I doubt anyone got offended, they were just voicing their opinions. If they got offended then they are allowing too much emotion into their perspective on someone else's project. I'm not a fan of dash swaps at all, but everybody gets to make their project they way they want it and sometimes that means using what you have. Good luck and ignore people who are more interested in finding fault with what you are doing instead of making helpful suggestions. I hope you got this all worked out.
LT7A is offline   Reply With Quote