View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 08:07 PM   #583
Chulisohombre

Re: Ratchet's Blazer - 1970 2wd with Original paint

Quote:
Originally Posted by smbrouss70 View Post
I'm about to order a Precision seal. The seal that is in there was there when I bought the Blazer 5 years ago, so who knows how old it is. I'm a little afraid of what I might find under that seal since that is the only area on the Blazer that I have not seen with my own eyes, plus it is leaking. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Yeah Mine was good underneath fortunately. Hope yours is as well. Mine got hit by a falling tree though. I thought it was possible it took out the frame as well but I got lucky with a hole in the top and a dented a pillar. Plus the broke windshield. Rust was my other worry but it was ok. Two years later it still no leaks. Had mine professionally dine so it was warranted if it did leak because of a installation issue. But all good.
72 3/4 ton blazer. 5 inch lift on 35 inch tires. 355 corvette engine with crane roller rockers, rv cam, edelbrock carb and intake with one inch spacer. Thrush Headers with flowmaster 40 duels. 4speed sm465 manual. 4 wheel disk brakes with Inboarded rear shock prerunner style mounts and shocks.
Chulisohombre is offline   Reply With Quote