View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 12:03 AM   #61
bilfman

Re: My 78 K15 High Sierra build - Fish Tremble

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgunlock View Post
With this post, I'm pretty much caught up with the highlights of my build so far. I work on the truck most weekends, but only occasionally during the week, so from here out my posts will show progress more in line with the majority of builds. Plus, spring has sprung in SE Texas so yard work chores have already begun, cutting into truck time.

Up next, rust repair on the cab. Also, the transmission I had professionally rebuilt leaks like a sieve when I put gear oil in, so I need to deal with that. I'll probably fix it myself since its already installed and it looks like most of the oil is coming from the side covers.

Last picture is a little engine bling I put on last weekend. Air cleaner is bigger than I expected, but I think it will grow on me if I let it stay

Spring has Sprung!! I am jealous. Up here in the great white north we have record snowfall and the highways were closed for hundreds of miles, this was today Officially sick of winter.

Keep up the good work, looks great! Lotsa pride going to be in that truck, it isn't a rebuild, more like a ressurection.

1971 GMC 3/4 Ton 4X4
bilfman is offline   Reply With Quote