Thread: This website
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 09:16 PM   #29
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: This website

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
Alright alright. Enough with all the happy happy joy joy hijacking how wonderful this site is to all who obviously already know that... including GMC Nut. Hmmm... did I just remind everyone how it's ok to post a bit of tongue and cheek pick 'n' peck here as well? DOH! Now I did my own site promo posting.

But seriously, I hope there is no hatin' going on for GMC Nut for venting his frustration here. I hope that doesn't run deep, just a matter of all those little annoyances building up to THAT point and KABOOM! In that light, I am agreeing with 68 Bowtie. I think anyone should be allowed to feel free to post negative feedback here. After all, it's those who speak out who are the ones who bring about change for the better, right? Some things are the way they are for a reason, some things could be improved, and other things can't for a reason. And it's good for those who wonder to know the "why". I think we have covered most of all that here in this healthy thread. Now GTFOOH and go play!! << Tongue & cheek y'all. Just T&C... hardy har har?
If it wasn't ok, these posts would be edited and locked. Opinions, comments, ideas are always welcome right or wrong.

Last edited by special-K; 08-17-2020 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Whoops, meant to edit my post... "Now" GTF... I typed "Not"
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote