View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 12:46 AM   #18
Sinisterspeed

Re: The Neverending Longhorn 11/01-current

Today is another wonderfull day building my dream truck. As you could see earlier in this thread I took the truck to the paint shop on 7-10 I got a call today they did some work on it on thursday and finially got the cab blasted. My sister was at a BBQ where one of the guys from the shop was at. He was talking about (*****ing really) about how much work the truck needed kinda ticked me off be I let it go.

Now for the update. I had stopped by once a week since 7-20 checking for any progress when I got a call thursday (9-11) that they got the cab blasted. Here are the pics.

Looks like it took what looked pretty bad to it looked even worse. He was spraying it with epoxy here.

After seeing my cab on friday. I decided to actually look for another cab. Prior to this He was asking me if I was sure I couldnt find a better one. Since I have already bought 4 trucks to make this one and they were all supposed to be solid to start with I was frusterated. I told him I was tired of buying more and more just to find out it needed as much or more work and I just wasted time, money, space, & hassle to get nowhere but the same place so what ever it needs just order it pieces and fix this one.

70 GMC Longhorn (A.K.A Money Bucket)
57 Chev 3100
05 Chevy LLY Dmax.
67 Chevy Camaro

Dad's Budget Build 55

My Longhorn Build

Last edited by Sinisterspeed; 09-14-2008 at 01:03 AM.
Sinisterspeed is offline   Reply With Quote