View Single Post
Old 10-07-2021, 12:51 PM   #14
FleetsidePaul
R.I.P. E.S.L.L.

Re: Are Ingersoll Rand good air compressors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy old man View Post
Mine works fine using my Harbor freight blast cabinet , Once you get to 60 gallon capacity the compressor will just cycle more . I'm not a fan of using pvc air lines , I know a lot of guys do but if you've ever seen it blow you wouldn't .
I wouldn't use PVC either. I used black pipe on mine (I forget what it was called). I had a 60 gallon Campbell Hausfeld. I may still have it. It's at my rental house. I ran out of room on the truck when I moved And I was out of time, so I left it behind.

My C.H. was a good unit. I think my ex paid something like 400 bucks for it. (Birthday present) But that was a long time ago when she still loved me. I'm sure that they are more now.

I would price new ones. You might have to pony up a couple of extra bucks but you could get it delivered and really be able to pick what you want.

"Assembled in America" I don't think that you can get away from that these days. Everything is farmed out.

I just bought a new Milwaukee drill. I thought it was a good brand. I've always bought DeWalt before. It didn't work right out of the box. I returned it. I don't know if brand names mean anything anymore.

1970 CST 20

1970 C/30 Flatbed

1983 C/30 Dually

2015 Corvette Z51 2021 Corvette Z51 1991 Cadillac Hearse 1982 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2000 Porsche Boxster S 2020 Jeep Gladiator 1973 VW Thing 1973 Plymouth Satellite wagon 1963 Baja Bug 1959 Bug Dune Buggy 1970 Baja Bug 1987 Jaguar XJ 350.

R.I.P. El Jay

R.I.P Jessie.

R.I.P Grumpy.

Every day is a gift from God.
FleetsidePaul is offline   Reply With Quote