Thread: USA1 Industries
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2023, 06:11 PM   #83
TKCR

Re: USA1 Industries

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH Jimmy View Post
I find it real hard to believe that they actually manufacture anything them selves. They may dye the interior parts inhouse but that is about it. When i got my dash from them it had a dashes direct sticker on it. I waited 2 years for my door panels before they cancelled my order on me so maybe it is possible they have some one making those for them and dying them inhouse? As for as any other part that they sell, it is the same crap every other vendor sells. Get it from LMC, Classic Industries, Classic Parts of America etc. and DO NOT buy anything from these Jokers unless you are willing to wait a long time.
They are making their own door panels now. I knew they had it in the works to start manufacturing more parts, I just didn’t know when and what all parts.
I wouldn’t get anything from LMC, Classic Parts or Classic Industries when it comes to Interior parts. They are way off on the colors. In fact, these places only have 1 generic color for the Reds, Blues, Tans and gray. And quite frankly none of these match our interior colors. We have numerous shades of all these colors throughout the years.
1st Pic is the one generic color
2nd & 3rd pics are all the different shades for our interiors.
So if matching the interior colors is important, then USA1 is worth the wait.
Attached Images

TKCR is offline   Reply With Quote