View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 11:33 PM   #39
Thrill4130

Well today was the breaking point. I had to switch seats on bike and double up on padded shorts since my butt feels broken. 9 miles into my ride to the shop I get a rear flat then a minute later a front flat while walking my bike. I decided this is part of the adventure and rode the next 13 miles with two flat tires (somehow the tires stayed on the rims). I was only 8 minutes slower than my fastest time which blew my mind. I had told myself today I was cranking the engine. I started with transmission lines which seemed simple except it was super tight and I couldn’t figure out why fittings wouldn’t go in. Eventually I bent the lines to the right angle and they went in and also fought the little clips. 2 hours later I just wanted something chill to regroup. I start installing fuses and relays and found out I messed up. I had read the relay facing me instead of turned around how you would plug it in. Lesson learned. I will be pulling all 40 pins out and reworking setup under the dash now. So I decided enough was enough and opted to have my truck towed to my house so I could finish up there.
Posted via Mobile Device
Attached Images

Thrill4130 is offline   Reply With Quote