Quote:
Originally Posted by 63sbssbbw View Post
Sweet deal
I didn't think the stealership matched anything LOL
T
stealership, that is funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by flips72 View Post
moving right along, good choice on the engine, a good perfomer rpm air gap intake would look great on it, are you going to do a cam swap or anything to it or install it as is?
I have the plain jane performer,no mods to the engine, 260HP is plenty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg63 View Post
CRGR, I just checked out this thread. Nice story.

What is the history behind your truck? It looks alot like the '66 a friend of mine brought up to Central Ontario, from Georgia, in the late 80's.
Greg.
This truck was an Arizona truck until 1986. The Wisconsin Title dated 6/26/86 showed the odometer reading at 68,925 miles, odometer read 73,142 when I bought it from that guy. I had the Wisconsin title in my possession during the import process, but had to surrender it to title it here. The title had 25 year old coffee stain on it too, I scanned it so I could keep it. When I bought the truck, I drove to Port Huron with a buddy, met the transport driver, went through customs, and drove it home. A little bit better than a two hour drive, smiling like a jacka$$ eating thistles the whole way... waiting for something to break... wanted to go right past me exit and keep on driving! I put another 3000 miles on it over the summer.

My build thread, CRGRS 66 Winter Build: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...09#post5638709
CRGRS 66 is offline   Reply With Quote