View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 08:17 PM   #31
Classic Heartbeat
Project Junkie! Fishing Poor!!

Re: Big 13" Front and rear Disk brake kits!!

Quote:
ive never done any type of brake conversion before... what do you do about replacement parts and stuff for when its needed?
Everything except the spindles for the front and the mounting brackets from the rear are supposed to be off the shelf GM parts according to the flyer I got.
Quote:
who's gonna be the guinea pig?
I want to see this kit installed!
Everything was test fitted on trusks as they were being developed.
Quote:
Wes, are these off-the-shelf parts? When I need to replace one, will it be readily available at any parts house or are these special order only rotors? Seriously considering this kit in the future.
See answer above. If you choose cross drilled rotors, then you will probably have to by them from a company that manufactures them because the cross drilled rotors are drilled on my supplier's C&C machines.
Guys, The company that makes this kit is a large company here in the USA. They have been around developing drop kits and disc brake conversions for everything from a 55 shoe box to lowering kits for the latest 2008 Tahoe and Silverados.
Anyone who has done business with me knows that I stand behind everything I sell even longer than most companies. My 70 2x4 Blazer will get both front and rear kits when it get to that point, because it aready has 20" wheels and tired sitting upstairs for it. I have to concintrate my efforts on my panel for now to get it finnished first though. WES
Call us Toll Free (888) 338-2502
Like Us on Facebook
No appointment necessary.
72 BB Chevy Custom Deluxe / Custom Camper
67 I-6 (Soon to be 5.7 LS1) Panel
68 BB Chevy Short Bed
72 6.0 LQ9 Short Bed Chevy 4X4
Olympia's fastest growing truck parts supplier.
Olympia's home for Wayward Chevys

Last edited by Classic Heartbeat; 03-16-2008 at 08:18 PM.
Classic Heartbeat is offline   Reply With Quote