Thread: 72 k20 project
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 11:35 PM   #1304
Billhilly

Re: 72 k20 project

Hey Ryan,
Since you had started visiting over on my thread, I thought I should take a quick look over here in La Plata County.
Really not sure where to start, or what to say...... 53 pages! Do you know how many nights it took me to read 53 pages!! So yeah, really, just wow!
Very very cool build. I know you don't need my approval, but I like your choices/changes you have made along the way. I seriously considered airbags for my build, but figured I had enough changes to make anyway. After seeing your work, I think, Oh, I could do that. A rougher, not as cool version, but I could do it! (Maybe next time!). Love the twins, and the whole 6BT thing! Very nice execution, and is going to be a total blast with the 4500 behind it! That is going to be a fun truck to drive in your neck of the woods (or any neck actually!). There are some fun builds around this site, and this is certainly one of them! Your last entry (and photo's) is also the reason I won't be updating my thread anymore (HA!). I'm obviously going to have to lift my game, alot! Makes my bar(s) set up look decidedly....agricultural, just like me The bars look great, well thought out. Looking forward to see the attaching detail.
Going to stop going on right now. I'm going to take some more time to think over this whole thread, it's disturbed me!! That twitch you suffer from... lets just say it's not exclusive to the Northern hemisphere! Wiki has just told me, and I quote 'Neurosis is a class of functional mental disorders involving distress but neither delusions nor hallucinations'. Obviously neurosis is not the 'correct' word, I think delude would be appropriate some days, speaking for myself that is!
I have several questions....but will start with this one. Where did you buy the relay mounting blocks? Are they singular, or grouped? They would look good on my truck I reckon.
Attached Images