View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 10:39 PM   #4
collect t/as

Re: Building my INDY HAULER ....

First off I'd like to give a BIG THANK YOU to those that have helped me through my build. They include my older brother COS399(username here), and a few others(that aren't members of this forum), y'all have been a big help!

My love for the crew cab square body began when my older brother(COS399) purchased a '78 model that he fixed up and restored nicely. I fell in love with that truck and vowed to someday build a special one of my own. I have always looked up to my older brother as he is one of those guys that gets along with just about anybody he meets and helps just about every chance he can. A very smart and likeable guy he is.

Anyhow, those that know me in the Trans Am community are well aware of the fact that I eat, sleep and breathe Trans Am's so it was only natural that I would eventually combine my love for square bodies with my love for Trans Am's! I've always been a fan of the cannonball run movie and have always loved the Indy Hauler dually that they beat the hell out of throughout the entire movie. I've been talking about building one for roughly 5 years or so but since I'm not a big fan of the crew cab dually's and not a big fan of the single cab trucks(that GMC actually built) I decided I was going to make my own crew cab fleet side "Hauler" and call it my own and that is where the thread begins ........
collect t/as is offline   Reply With Quote