View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 11:08 PM   #337
1971_c10

Re: C10CJ: A Pro-touring '71 Stepside on a No Limit Pro-C10 Chassis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced Design View Post
Hopefully that will get it...a good diagnostic approach and a logical repair. Admiring your tenacity. Good quality for a jet engine designer!
Thanks Doug!

An update ... after a few weeks, about 100 miles or so, no leaks! Still dry under the reared. I'll be honest though, C10CJ has been sitting now for about a week and a half. Had a family reunion this past weekend and just plain been busy with work and getting myself back in shape. But should be getting the truck out some this weekend.

The other reason the truck is sitting is I've been mulling over what to tackle next. Here's the short list:
-Add power steering cooler
-Change trans cooler over to plate style for better efficiency
-Bed Floor / mini-tubs

Also, I did toss together a video a bit back on painting the 3rd member. Nothing special but I show you how I made a very simple paint mask to protect the gears during paint and the process I used to paint, which tends to work well for me.

Build Thread for my '71 Pro-Touring: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=722029
My C10 has it's own facebook page! www.facebook.com/c10cj - it is a public page so no facebook account required to browse through.
1971_c10 is offline   Reply With Quote