View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 07:12 PM   #93
LEEVON

Re: Project "Popeye"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylow53 View Post
love what your doing there with your frame. i was wondering if you could tell me more about your sway bar up front. i have the same setup up front so i hope it tranzlates
GT
Thanks! I'll get some better pics for you but I think it is supposed to go on top of the lower control arm instead of on bottom. As long as it doesn't interfere with the bags I'll move it. If you're retrofitting they're pretty simple I think you will just have to drill 2 holes on each side of the x-member and 1 in each lower arm.

I picked up an LS1 oil pan today and met another very nice car guy! He also threw in a bunch of usable parts, enough to convert to f-body accessories if I want to. I've met some great people buying, selling and trading parts on Craigslist of all places. Bill if you read this, thanks again!

Here's a little preview. The door graphic was borrowed from a very nice truck on the board, hope the owner doesn't mind and the wheels won't have center caps but they will be blue...you get the idea!

Last edited by LEEVON; 06-03-2010 at 07:18 PM.
LEEVON is offline   Reply With Quote