View Single Post
Old 08-29-2023, 10:59 PM   #1
Warrens69GMC

Meet "Forman", a 1967 C10 LB

I started buying this truck back in January, and had lots of questions about 67's.

Here's the story.

My co-worker saw a post for this truck and thought
I would be interested. When he went to show me the post , it was deleted. He is friends with him on FB, so he messaged him. He said it was still for sale, even though he took it down.

WE struck a deal, and I was supposed to meet him the next day. He ghosted me at the time to meet, wouldn't answer a text or phone call. This was Thursday.
On Wednesday, he saw the truck at a thrift shop that resales anything, and told the owner I was supposed to buy the truck for $$$. The thrift shop owner said he bought it without a title, for $$$, and if I was interested , he would sell it to me for the price I was originally going to buy it for from the first guy. We met , I paid him and he delivered the truck (2mi) for free to my work.

Went to empty all of the trash out of the truck after waiting a few weeks , and found the title to the truck in the truck. Ran the guy's name, and found out he passed away in 2011 in Virginia.

So Fast forward, finally get it home 2 weeks ago, had to get bonded title, but it's in my name. It's about 90% original - replaced seat, door panels and armrests.

Purchase price? 1k.
Attached Images

Warrens69GMC is offline   Reply With Quote