View Single Post
Old 09-08-2023, 01:28 PM   #36
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Re: F/S GM NOS & New Repro Steering Column Replacement Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjmoreland View Post
****EDITED**** I'm after part number 3916047/474102

I'll take one of these, please, if available.

#4 / NORS horn contact pin, spring & retainer kit. $20. ***Qty. 3 Sold/Shipped*** Have more on hand/available...

Also, please let me know if you have a 3900514 upper spring for a tilt column. Thank you.
Okay, we got'ya down for one three pc. #4/NORS horn contact pin, spring & retainer kit, I still need to get to gdelaney5's above column parts request and will check on the tilt only upper cam spring for you next. I can confirm that we do have the 3900514 springs on hand in both GM NOS and OE used, but we always seem to be chasing these often missing/hard to find cancel cam springs for our own tilt column builds. While checking on our available on hand tilt cam spring quantity, would you need/want the upper tilt column specific horn contact t/s cancel cam in either GM NOS, OE used or new repro? We have all three tilt cancel cam options on hand/available ready to ship and these small column parts can all be combined and sent out for the one $7. shipping charge. Let me know, Mel
Classic Bowties is offline   Reply With Quote