View Single Post
Old 06-16-2022, 06:50 PM   #19
SCOTI

Re: My '84 Scottsdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundmound View Post
Well, my wife and I were fired yesterday by the mega corporation that bought the mom and pop property management company we were running. We are so incredibly relieved you have no idea! We had seen the absolute highest volume ever, during a pandemic, all while fighting the worst regulatory environment that has ever existed in this market. They have to replace the two of us with at least 4 people and have to stuff 2 years of intimate knowledge into their brains literally overnight or they will struggle and quite likely fail, LOL. Looks like the truck goes on pause for a minute while we sort out new gigs or fire up a business of our own, but first to Coeur d’Alene for Car d’Alene as we have not had a vacation in almost 2 years!
Good for you to take advantage of the 'free time' you were granted. Time with & for each other is good for you both.

That truck will be there when the right timing comes along. Best wishes toward you're new direction.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote