View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 10:25 PM   #92
Gotenntitans

Re: Stolen last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKCR View Post
Jesus, how much digging do they have to do. They ran the plates, they don't match the truck. What more do they need? Sorry but I wouldn't be able to stay "cool" at this point!
He did not actually say anything specific except that the license plate was suspicious and the address where the plate came back to wasn't correct. I don't know what the police in the other town told him.

Chief didn't tell me this bit of information, but my cop friend did.....he said that there used to be a truck theft ring in Pine Bluff, Arkansas, where they took several trucks apart and reassembled them as sort of Frankenstein trucks. Then painted them and resold them. The truck in the video could be mine.....with a plain tailgate, pin stripes removed, bed rails put on, different wheels & tires, and different front bumper. I told the Chief to have the cops in Pine Bluff look for a couple of specific things on our truck. He said he will have them look. I don't think they found the truck at the address listed with the license plate.
2003 Chevy Silverado

Last edited by Gotenntitans; 11-25-2019 at 10:31 PM.