View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 10:46 AM   #57
parb

Re: ParB's 72 Orange Jimmy

I hope to be able to post more pics this week. a bunch of work i had hoped would start last week is now happening this week. The frame and axles are back from powder coating. This week they are being mounted together with new brake lines and gas lines and then the engine goes back on. I have all new wiring harnesses which also has to go in (at least the engine portion right now).

After that the truck gets shipped on a flat bed to the body shop where the body goes back on it. The body has been worked on for the past month on the rotisserie where it has been taken down to bare metal and repainted.

I spent the weekend taking inventory of replacement parts (largely trim pieces) that goes back on it. I have spent the past 6 months listing and ordering parts. Some things i bought multiple times after i discovered i didn't like the quality. Some of them i screwed up and ordered twice.

None of the duplicates where really expensive parts though, i am maybe at a loss of $200 for things i have duplicates for. I'll figure out later what to do with those parts.

picture of my inventory, it was 100 degrees here so i had to escape the hot driveway (the garage is full)...
Attached Images

parb is offline   Reply With Quote