Thread: TA_C10: Stage 1
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 01:52 PM   #450
TA_C10

Re: TA_C10: Stage 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by siggyfreud View Post
Where did you decide to put the solenoid? Given that you're doing a remote mount battery on the passenger frame, low, I'd probably put the solenoid close to it, assuming it would be more accessible there than on the frame or firewall close to the starter.
Yeah man I moved it closer to the battery. I changed my diagram again, see below.

Changes made:
1. 4awg to 2awg for alt and PDU circuits
2. Slid the starter solenoid back towards battery
3. I might remove the fuseable links since I have a 150a CB in line at the battery. Those fuseable links came with the AA classic wire harness so I figured they would be beneficial since my routing/path from alt to battery is so long but I'm second guessing this.

So everything you see is basically going to be mounted/routed in the frame rail. The battery is on passenger side frame rail, right next to it mounted on frame rail will be the starter solenoid and 150a circuit breaker. I wanted to mention also that I'm not using the frame rails as much to ground a lot of circuits because the Alternator and LS ECM both require clean path's. So with that said, the battery relocated to passenger side behind cab, my PDU mount and ECM will all be together on driver side core support, I'm already running power and ground there anyways so I said screw it, going big all the way to the front

"It's only money".

Last edited by TA_C10; 11-21-2019 at 02:04 PM.
TA_C10 is offline   Reply With Quote