View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 10:51 PM   #102
Twisted78SS
Wide n'Low

Re: Project 50th C5 Blazer

So, it's sure been awhile since I have posted here, with my wife deployed to Afghanistan, the job and the kids have been keeping me full time busy.. But I have been looking for and gathering parts for the project. I am taking pictures this week, but so far I have found the following.
  • Tilt column
  • Tach Dash
  • new tail light sockets and lenses
  • some of the A/C components
  • Aluminum Radiator
and a few assorted goodies.

While looking for these and other parts however, I also found myself yet another project.. Geez, I bet that's never happened to anyone huh...

Guess what it is..

I found myself a shortwide bed in pieces, then I found a 1972 SWB frame and title, and today I found a nice really clean A/C cab.. So it looks like I will stuff all these into the shop along side the Blazer for a future build. now I just need to decide what front end I want. Hmmmm maybe a 68 Anniversay truck to match the Blazer? Well, that's for later. Focus!

The only other progress is that my son found himself a 454 for his Blazer. Great - more work for me! Of course he wants it swapped in right away, but he is going to have to wait too.

For now, I have to finish framing in a new front addition on my house before the weather changes and the wife gets home, so I am on a short hold with the Blazer.. I need to get pictures to document everything, and will post them as I take them. Thanks for hanging in there

Drew

Last edited by Twisted78SS; 08-11-2009 at 11:07 PM.
Twisted78SS is offline   Reply With Quote