View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 01:36 PM   #15
Ol Blue K20
Proprietor of Dale's Corner

Re: Trying to find Liz or Josh Is HARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
That's some good points there. Number 1 is communication is paramount. This and that happens from time to time and it may not be avoidable. But avoiding contact? Don't even think about it,just let the person know. I think there should be solid guidelines for buying/selling (that just natural for me) communication. I've sent people things and never heard another word. This really bugs me. What,you only contact me if there's a problem? You think all I care is I got your money? How hard is it to let me know it arrived? I grew up thinking courtesy was a necessity.
I pay with money orders. I feel obligated to get one and send it that day or first thing the next,depending on what time of day I got their info. That same day I send the seller a message that the money is sent and ask them to let me know when it shows. They tell me when it shows and that the item is on it's way. I reply that I'll let them know when it shows. I let them know when it shows and thank them. This would be the time to let them know if there is an issue. It's so simple and works!
I agree with you Tim, I have sold a couple of items and never heard if they were happy or not. I even sent PM's to make sure it arrived and never heard a word one way or the other. I had to check tracking to make sure it was delivered. I worry about satisfaction when I sell.

Dale
XNGH ECV Sam Brannan 1004

R.I.P. 67ChevyRedneck
R.I.P. Grumpy Old Man
Ol Blue K20 is offline   Reply With Quote