View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 08:48 PM   #1
1slo_camaro

My 60$ wheels.....

Welp i got really tired of riding around on rallies, i hate them lol, not the look i am going for with my truck. I love the old classic look but not the route i wanted to go with on this truck. SOO after looking around craigslist i found these wheels for 60 bucks! the guy said that it was just some dirt but since the only way i could get them for 60 instead of 120 was to meet him at that moment which was a 45 min drive in a monsoon so hell yea ill save 60 bucks.

I really contemplated painting them black with a polished lip but figured thatd be no fun haha

Needless to say they needed a little loving. so i gave them a few acid washes and scrubbed and ABSOLUTELY no luck i busted my ass and here is where the truck is at right now. this is 2 different days of shots but they need some more loving but coming along

And After some good scrubbing with some green scrubb pads and blue magic here is where we are at now

Front wheel done

Both wheels worked on

So in time these will be A LOT shinier and will have some better tires. im really hoping to get some 275s maybe 295s in the back and 255s up front

Thoughts? i know she needs paint and a little stance and tint and a cowl hood and so on and so on haha but i paid 500$ for the whole truck and it hasnt left me stranded so i cant complain to much

1998 Jeep ZJ 4.5 lift 32s full bolt ons awaiting axles

"Life is full of decisions, we make them and dont look back"
1slo_camaro is offline   Reply With Quote